Percepi has been developed to bring our wealth of knowledge and expertise to the Greater Washington D.C. area, focused on and designed specifically for small to medium sized organization’s business needs and budgets.
The principles taught in Percepi’s experiential workshops address participants real business needs. Thousands of leaders in numerous industries have reached their professional potential and improved the effectiveness of their teams and organizations as a whole. Participants develop knowledge and skills grounded in years of psychological research with proven results in helping leaders and their organizations become more effective, innovative and profitable.
Participants will include:
- Small Business owners;
- Managers and leaders in small to medium sized businesses, who want to be more effective in delivering and growing their business
- People wanting to start up a business that will employ people
- Facing current or future growth/business problems seeking to drive improved results by developing leaders with 21st century leadership knowledge and skills.
- Searching for price-sensitive, experiential-based training solutions that help: reduce employee turnover; improve customer satisfaction and employee productivity; and bolster employee morale, job satisfaction and productivity.
- Looking to innovate, improve operational results and stakeholder satisfaction by enhancing and strengthening the behavioral skill sets of their leaders.
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 540, Reston, VA 20190
The one exception is that the Motivational Leadership workshop requires that each participant complete a 360° assessment with Percepi prior to the workshop. Specific instructions to complete this will be made available upon signing up for the workshop.
- Participants can receive a 360° assessment and follow up coaching with a facilitator or;
- Participants can attend another course to further enhance their leadership skills.